InnoTech Construction, Inc. is currently accepting resumes for a Proposal Writer.
Please submit resumes and salary requirements to email@example.com or visit your website InnoTechConstruction.com/jobs to apply.
– Must be able to effectively convey information about products, services or grant needs, in many cases to those who might be unfamiliar with these details.
-Must handle multiple revisions, edit and re-edit proposal sections as needed, and ensure that proposals maintain a consistent tone or voice.
– Must research the information they are including in their documents. This might include conducting interviews, attending meetings and gathering source information. They might also study requests for proposal (RFPs) to determine the information needed for specific proposals.
– Detail-oriented team players that possess strong organizational and decision-making skills.
– Be able to meet deadlines and work both independently and in groups.
– Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task are essential for Proposal Writers.
– Translating solutions into effective business proposals
– Analyzing various business products and services
– Coordinating proposal development
– Applying layout and other desktop publishing skills
– Editing content for clarification and consistency
– Adhering to proposal schedule deadlines
– Understanding proposal databases
– Advanced mastery of Microsoft Word and Excel
– Strong presentation skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org